Computers and network
How to improve this site
- The Neurospin conferences usually take place in the amphiteather on Mondays from 11.00 till 12.30.
- The Lab meetings take place on Fridays 14.30-16.30.
- The GRIP seminar is a monthly meeting at NeuroSpin about brain development.
- The meeting on consciousness takes place almost every Wednesday mornings at 9:30 (room 2032).
- The Language group meeting? takes place on Fridays 11.0-12.30.
- The Methods Meeting Neurospin takes places on Monday 10.00-11.00. It is a place to discusses advancements and problems with MRI/EEG/MEG analysis methods and it is both for users and methods people.
- A series of Matlab courses takes place on Thurdays afternoon (2:00 PM to 3:30 PM).
- The Unsupervised Decoding Club (UDC) meets every other Monday from 10:00 - 11:00 (in alternation with the regular methods group). The UDC focuses on machine learning, decoding, and pattern classification techniques, with a particular emphasis on their application to EEG / MEG data.