Welcome to the INSERM-CEA Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit
- Directed by Stanislas Dehaene , the laboratory is affiliated to the INSERM and located in the Neurospin Center of the CEA in the south of Paris, France.
- We investigate high-level human cognitive functions using experimental psychology, neuropsychology and neuroimaging approaches (functional magnetic resonance imaging, fMRI; magneto- and electro-encephalography, MEG & EEG).
- Our main lines of research:
- Consciouness, Number Processing, Reading: Stanislas Dehaene, Manuela Piazza, Evelyn Eger, Philippe Pinel
- Development: Ghislaine Dehaene, Jessica Dubois, Francois Leroy
- Language: Christophe Pallier, Asaf Bachrach, Ghislaine & Stanislas Dehaene, Antonio Moreno
- Dyspraxia: Caroline Huron
- Multisensory perception, time perception and temporal processes: Virginie Van Wassenhove
- Brain and Genetics: Philippe Pinel, Antonio Moreno